Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend fun at Aunt Candi's!!

So the boys and I decided since Daddy had drill this weekend in Evanston, we wanted to go see Aunt Candi's. While we were there we enjoyed fun times at the park with Candi, Kyrie, Mandi and her kids. The boys ran like crazy, I forgot my camera for that adventure so sorry no pictures.
Yet when we got back to Candi's Uncle Jensen taught the boys how to ride a 50 motorcycle. It was way cute, we are now going to work on the no training wheels so they can ride with out uncle Jensen's help.
Here is Gage this is on his 4th time, I have pictures from his first shot at it but there on my new camera and I have to still figure out how to down load the pictures to my computer.



Here is Ashton with Uncle Jensen


Then of Course my Motorcycle freak Jaxon, he loves Motorcycles!!!


While visiting Candi's we had a nice campfire, roasted marshmallows so we could have s'mores.




This was such a great picture I got while sitting around the camp fire that I couldn't resist it.

Bandit got to spend time with Teebo and Latara, they all ran like crazy and by the time bed time came around they were all passed out.

I finally got a cute picture of Bandit looking at me.



Bandit with his dad Teebo.


Latara.


My nephew Kolten is freaking awesome on a bike here is a couple pictures of him.







Needless to say we had a blast this weekend. We are all so happy that we have such a great family that is always there for Josh and myself along with our kids. THANKS CANDI FOR THE NEEDED BREAK FROM LIFE!!!

No comments: