Thursday, February 21, 2008

Our weekend vacation







Well Josh and I when't to spend this last weekend with my sister in law and her family... Man did we have fun!!!First we whent to my neices Gymnastics meet. She Got 1st!!! Then when we were finnished there we whent up to Salt Lake City and whent shopping. Have any of you been in a Cabelas before? Talk about one cool store. They have an aquarium there for the kids to go look at fish. They were really huge! Then I got a $300.00 coat for $100.00 it was on clearnce... I was super excited my mom would want it bad... But she isnt getting it HA!!! Well when we were dont there we whent to a out side mall called Three Gateway Mall. That was fun we ate at the California Pizza Kitchen YUMMY!!! Well it was going on 9:30PM and we desided to go to the Surgar House Movie theature... Dollar Theature... I have never taken my kids to a movie before so I was a bit worried on how they would act. But they did really good watched the movie the whole time didn't talk and goof of at all. We watched Enchanted it was a really cute movie the kids liked it. Gage said he NEEDS his Grandma to buy it for him... LOL... Then he asked if we could get a BIG TV like that at our house... I told him no sorry hun...Well then it was midnight and we had to drive for an hour and hafe to get back to Evanston to my sister in laws. Then next morning we got up packed up and Whent to Bear Lake my sister in law has time shares there so we whent to stay in there Condo... WOW talk about nice. They didnt want to waste there points so they choose to pay instead and it only cost $55.00 for the night... Well we whent swimming that night that was fun, Then we whent back to the room and watched movies and ate dinner. Then the kids whent to bed and the adults played games. Well the next morning we packed everything up in the cars then whent snowmachining... YEA I GOT MY HUSBAND TO GO OUT IN TO THE SNOW...The boys loved it all three of them!!! Well when we were finnished we whent back to Candis house then headed home. WOW that was a long but very fun weekend!!!

No comments: